Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Foundation Within You

"Building Soul Quality Through Conscious Evolution."

How many times my teacher would instill in me that I must first build the foundation within me in order that truth could use me through my form. Truth, Reality, God is a journey to the within.

Having some special abilities doesn't make one real. Speaking with the "Visitors" doesn't make one real. And most definitely channelling some "entity" from who knows where is not the true source of that eternal enlightening wisdom of the Creator of All That Is.

This world is an illusion supported by the conceptual mind and defended by the brute nature inherent in all beings created by this matter stuff. In order to not be deceived by anyone--including ourselves, we must go to the world mind that is completely opposite to this one. The Inner Planes of Consciousness.

That task indeed, is much more than having an enlightened moment or two. That path can only be traveled when one has overcome and disciplined this animal body and lower mind.

How often I have experienced the joy of overcoming my concepts to see the reality, the truth waiting patiently just beyond them.

The challenge is then to be the proof of what one states or teaches.

Love and harmony,
Your Cosmic sister in truth
Cruz Elsa

Cosmic Consciousness is the directing force behind Universal Life Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment