Friday, September 11, 2009

Every Day, Every Minute, Every Second

"Building Soul Quality Through Conscious Evolution."


How beautiful to grasp the lessons of life as a constructive expansion of ourselves! We meet those individuals who will assist us to see our true limitations. The mirror to ourselves is staring back at us from each person we come in contact with, whether it is a casual glance or a lifetime commitment.

As I practice the above, each day I become more filled with a joy of accomplishment. There are some people that trigger a discomfort and even at times anger from within me that forces me to look deep within myself to discover that limitation being presented to me through another.

And that is the work, to neutralize that state of conceptual imprinting, then to transform it into a higher and higher awareness to the point that the lower aspect is disentegrated. This is indeed the joy of living life and truly learning the lessons it brings to me.

Eternal love and harmony,
Your cosmic sister in truth

Cosmic Consciousness is the directing force behind Universal Life Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment