Thursday, September 10, 2009

Overcoming This Beast Nature

"Building Soul Quality Through Conscious Evolution."

So today's another day of growing and reaching for attainment. For the past two weeks my Higher Selves have been impressing me with the lesson of change. It has been a constant reminder of learning and teaching this body and conceptual brain to FIRST make that change with ME before I even attempt to assist anyone else.

This self-discipline is a very consistent and constant endeavor. This morning as I drove to work this lower brain dialogue kept trying to get me to begin my day's interactions in a disharmonious and destructive manner. These entities work hard and are very clever. They enjoy bringing attention to "perceived" mistreatment. Yet, I have come to understand their game and refuse to participate.

After all as my teacher has shown and taught me that we are that individual spark of reality, God, and when we decide to allow that part of us shine then; no thing or no one can really hurt us. It is all about perception. Then it is in the choosing, always recognizing that before I can choose I must first separate myself from the situation at hand, which will then allow me to make the most harmonious and constructive choice with consideration for all involved.

Ichoose to overlook any treatment to this form and clarify for myself that one of my purposes for incarnating this cycle is to take control of this form and not let it control me.

I choose to be a harmonious, joyous being of light!

This is going to be a very good day!

Love and harmony,
Your cosmic sister in truth
Cruz Elsa

Cosmic Consciousness is the directing force behind Universal Life Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment