Monday, December 31, 2012

Conscious Change

"Building Soul Quality Through Conscious Evolution."

Greetings,

I've used most of 2012 to prepare myself for 2013.
This preparation is based on the wisdom teachings of my truth teacher Master David M. Berry.
I've had to learn and continue to learn how to discipline this brute nature and release my concepts.
As has been stated often by others that the one reliable and constant activity on this planet is change.
Although most have not invested in the Conscious change.

Yes, we must deal with changes brought upon us in the lives we live, the people we have in our daily lives as well as those we meet near and far. We must deal with the changes brought about due to circumstances sometimes beyond our control yet mostly because of our own doing.  And we're learning to deal with them as calmly and harmoniously as possible.

Yet I'm speaking of a Conscious change. One that is born out of practice and dedication. One in which each and every step is considered and then constructively followed. I'm speaking of a Change that will not just assist me to deal with life with ration and reason, it is the Change that will transform this, my biologic tool into it's highest attainment and manifestation.  I aspire and am practicing for that harmonious, constructive energy which will assist not just me but the people of the entire planet.

Love and Harmony,
Your sister in Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment